Saturday, January 23, 2010

happy birthday lee...

I am very lucky to be able to work with an amazing group of people. The staff at Appling County Elementary School is top-notch for many, many different reasons. One of the special people that I am so fortunate to work with is our school counselor, Melody. Hands down, she is the absolute nicest person I have ever met...seriously...days at an elementary school can be very stressful, but I don't think I've ever seen her without a smile on her face. On top of being super sweet, she is also smart, funny, and too pretty for words! I'm sure that her husband, Lee knows exactly how lucky he is!
Melody (being the thoughtful person that she is) wanted to surprise Lee with a cake for his birthday...I hope he likes his surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment