Monday, August 3, 2009

collin's first day of preschool (in 2009)...

Some of you may remember that last year, we tried our hand at daycare. Well, we're putting the past behind us and we're starting over!

Today was Collin's first day of 3 year old preschool! There were tears, but we survived it. His teacher said he cried off and on throughout the day and he was very teary when I picked him up, but he also told me about all the fun things he did and the friends he made. When I asked him why he cried, he told me that he was a little "nerbous".

I don't want to talk about it anymore because I have to leave him again tomorrow and I'm already "nerbous", but I'll share these pics from this morning:

We got up a lot earlier than usual...everyone wasn't this happy:


Here's Collin with his new "book pack". Teresa looked EVERYWHERE to find the perfect orange one. (Orange was Collin's request...still trying to figure that one out.) (BTW: Collin's hair is wet from his morning bath.)



While we were taking pictures, Collin kept saying, "Hurry up...I don't want to be late. My teacher will be so worried about me."




And now we're in the car...notice that Collin has his "bank bank"...I'm wondering if he'll let it go by the time he goes off to college?


I love you Collin and I am SO proud of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny that he didn't want to be late, that speaks VOLUMES about his character! How did he do yesterday??? Lemme know we've been sending lots of good thoughts his way. When I told mac he cried, I swear he teared up!

    ReplyDelete