Saturday, August 1, 2009

down...set...hike...

It's almost that time, friends...my husband's favorite time of the year...Christmas? No. Football season...yes! Before you know it, it will be time for tailgating and cheering on your favorite team. (Go Dawgs!) This is a cake that I made for Toby's 34th birthday...he's as big a football fan as my husband. (Even though his game day attire is generally crimson, not red.)
Here's a pic of the cake before I personalized it.

And now a proper birthday cake for an Alabama fan...

One of the best things about this cake was that we got to help eat it! Collin could hardly wait...he'd been patient all day long!

Emie ate a little too much and eventually crashed from her sugar high...

This cake was a lot of fun to make and it was extra special because I made it for a very special friend. Happy Birthday "Mr. Toby".

All pics courtesy of memoriesnmore

No comments:

Post a Comment